15.02

Waiting for the Last Minute of Birthing my Baby…


Month after month
Week after week
Day after day
Hour after hour
Minute after minute
The time is present…

Just for several days, I will become a father for my first baby. It’s birthing estimate day (HPL) on March 13th 2011. But, the hospital doctor said that any retreating of times for the birthing of my baby. Day after day, I always pray to Allah SWT for the success and healthy of my wife. I hope everything is running very well.

Sometimes, I not believe with this fact that I’m a father in recent time. Happiness and sadness is coloring my daily activities everywhere.

My wife is a strong woman. She never surrenders with her weak conditions. In many occasion, I give strong supports and suggestions for her. It is very important for this situation.

Welcome to my baby… I’m waiting immediately your coming. At least but not least, I hope your praying for successful of my wife birthing.

At home, Pelemwulung Bantul

3 komentar:

azri muharrom mengatakan...

semoga menjadi anak yang baik dan patuh terhadap orang tua

@ridhoalhamdi mengatakan...

amin... mksih doanya azri.

azri muharrom mengatakan...

sama2 pak..